|“||"You earn gems from training, quests, chests around the map, codes and more or from the shop for Robux! Use gems to unlock rare Ancient Items and more!||”|
—In-game description of Gems
Gems are one of the main currencies in Super Power Fighting Simulator that the player gains every minute*, mainly used to buy Ancient Items, Transformations and Boosts. *Affected by the currency time boost from the Token Goals
The amount of Gems gained each minute is affected by:
Sources of Gems
The number of gems the player gains starts at 500 /min, but it increases based on their Fusion, as each fusion increases the multiplier for the Gems by 1.
|No fusion||500 /min|
Other than fusions, it is also possible to increase the Gem gain by equipping some Transformations. Here is a table hosting all the transformations that multiply the Gems gained.
Other ways to obtain Gems
Gems are also obtainable through random Mini Chests spawned throughout all the map, but the amount of chests that is collectible is limited to 19 each day, giving a total of 47.5K (it is although affected by Fusion, Transformation and Time Played boost).
Another way to obtain Gems is to buy them when they are available inside the Bounty Shop. The amount of Gems purchasable varies from 50K to 200K.
Gems can be used to purchase three different type of things:
The transformations that can be bought with Gems have high Gem multipliers compared to other Transformations of the Main category, and a decent power multiplier.
Ancient Items' Chests
- Basic Chest - 150
- Void Chest - 300
- Elemental Chest - 450
- Alien Chest - 600
- Light & Dark Chest - 750
- Galaxy Chest - 1250
- Halloween Chest - 2.5K
- Winter Chest - 5K
The boosts available are:
- x2 Winter Tokens Boost
- x2 Luck boost
- x2 Power boost
- With v3.5, the number of Gems obtained by the player multiplied by 100, this was retroactive, so all the Gems obtained by the player during their playtime were multiplied, and the amount was added to their Gems.
- Before the x100 Gem Update, many things connected with the Gems had different values:
- The amount of gems the player gained each minute was of 5 each minute, and each Fusion added 1 to that.
- Most of the transformations didn't multiply gems.
- The Ancient Items' Chests cost increased by only 50 for each grade, instead of 150.
- Boosts were only purchasable with Tokens.
- Mini Chests gave 50 times less.