The Winter Event is an event introduced 12th December 2020 in v5.0 as an event to celebrate Christmas.
The event saw the addition of a new event-related currency, the Winter Tokens, together with 2 new NPCs that give out quests (Frostooth and Santa), a new set of Ancient Items (Winter Set) and many new Transformations, all added together with a new Leaderboard that grants to those players that reach the end of the event on top of it powerful and unique transformations. For more info check the respective pages for each of the topics
It is also possible to increase the income of Winter Tokens thanks to the x2 Winter Tokens boost.
Frostooth and Santa both reside on Winter Island, the main island for the event, but each one in a different part.
Santa stands by his sleigh and his reindeers on the island on the right, giving out an infinite amount of randomized quests that increase in difficulty based on the number of Santa Quests completed. Completing those will also grant the player rewards from the Holiday Pass (More on that at the end of the article).
Frostooth lives inside the Ice Castle on the island on the left, giving out the major questline for the event that allows the player to obtain limited-time skills and transformation.
Other than that, it is also possible to obtain, with a small chance from different actions, special items called Secret Gifts.
Many new powerful transformations are available to help the player climb the leaderboard:
|Elf||Reindeer||Snowman||Festive Ninja||Festive Ruler|
|Santa||Frostooth||Festive Valkyrie||Frostbite Knight|
|Ice Golem||Peppermint Penguin||Festive Spirit||Almighty Ruler|
The Holiday Pass allows users to earn additional rewards for completing Santa's Quests such as ancient items, boosts, currency, etc. The Premium Holiday Pass costs 599 (80% OFF) or 1M and it unlocks a row with better rewards than the regular Holiday Pass.
Santa Sack Mystery
It is composed of 2 parts, and while the first part is already available (Check the page for more informations), the second part will be rendered available in a future update (as of v6.0).
In this event it is possible to obtain numerous rewards for different objectives:
- From the Holiday Pass
- Santa transformation → reach tier 10 in the Holiday Pass,
- Festive Valkyrie transformation → reach tier 30 in the Premium Holiday Pass,
- Frostbite Knight transformation → reach tier 40 in the Premium Holiday Pass,
- Wind Dash skill → reach tier 50 in the Premium Holiday Pass,
- For completing Frostooth Quests
- Frostooth transformation → complete the 10th quest,
- Icicle Barrage skill → complete the 20th quest,
- Frost Breath skill → complete the 30th and last quest,
- For the position on the Winter Leaderboard.
- Ice Golem transformation → end the event in top 1000,
- Peppermint Penguin transformation → end the event in top 250,
- Festive Spirit transformation → end the event in top 50,
- Almighty Ruler transformation → end the event in top 10.
The map has been almost completely covered by snow, while christmas decorations appeared all over the city and on winter island. Three new islands have appeared between the Main Island and Ninja Island, and together they form the Winter Island.
Other than that, it is possible to find random gifts on Main Island, Winter Island, Ninja Island and Sky Island, and a few Christmas Trees that have presents under them.
On winter island are also available 9 Tip Signs that explain briefly each addition for the event.