Y-Class is the 11th available Rank a player may obtain as of version 5.0.
Players who obtain Y-Class receive the Y Badge. To reach Y, the player must obtain a total power of 400 Ud, which is approximately 57.14 times the power required for Phoenix(Fusion) . Players are recommended to improve their stat multiplier or the multiplier granted by the Ancient Items to achieve a satisfactory progression rate.
The power multiplier from Y compared to X is 7.5 times more (100k → 750k). The token multiplier is x11. It is approximately 7.62x harder than Phoenix (Fusion)
The badge representing Y shield is coloured by a shade of green with 2 diamonds.
The two diamonds faces directions opposite of each other making them aligned, and are surrounded by dots:
- 2 dots aligned vertically both over and under the diamonds
- 3 dots aligned vertically on each side.
The aura for Y is Blue coloured:
- Navy Blue haze with particles
Increasing the graphics quality from the ROBLOX settings menu will increase the fidelity of the aura elements, as well as the opacity of the translucent elements.
- It is recommended to have a multi of over 32 Mil to get the Y rank
- Of all the players (For reference, the ones that obtained the F-Class badge), approximately 0.48% of the player population has reached this rank. (As of January 25th 2021)